Woman sheds 14st and splashes £12k on surgery – you won’t believe what she looks like now



Lyndsey Hoover beforeCATERS
UNRECOGNISABLE: You won't believe what this blushing bride looks like now
Lyndsey Hoover can now slip into a slinky size six dress but on her wedding day five years ago she struggled to squeeze into her size 30 gown.
The 23-year-old ditched her 4,000-calorie-a-day diet after her addiction to cheeseburgers and Diet Coke meant her weight creep up to 23st.
Now the young mum-of-one looks unrecognisable after dramatically shedding 14st and forking out £12k to get her dream body.

Speaking about her life-long battle with her size, Lyndsey said: "I had always been overweight but on my 21st birthday I felt like my life was over.
"I had always imagined I would be out celebrating with friends but I had nothing to celebrate.
"I couldn't go to any shows as I couldn't fit in the seats and I couldn't eat out in nice restaurants as I was too big to fit in the booths.
"Being a size 30 I could only shop in two clothes stores and I was the very biggest size on the rail.
"A major turning point was when I was travelling home from a family holiday to Las Vegas when I couldn't buckle my seat belt on the airplane, I was mortified and knew I had to make drastic changes to my life."
Lyndsey Hoover beforeCATERS
WEIGHT BATTLE: Lyndsey weighed 23st after gorging on 4,000 calories a day
The Texan beauty realised her weight wasn’t just leaving her severely depressed but it was having a serious effect on her health too.
She said: "I was pre-diabetic and suffered with severe back pain so I met with a doctor who referred me for a gastric bypass in June 2014.
Before and after tummy tuckCATERS
Over the next two years Lyndsey’s weight continued to drop until she eventually reached 9.5st.
But her excess skin was so bad that she felt self-conscious and had to buy jeans two sizes too big to fit her skin inside.
The youngster decided to go under the knife again and had a tummy tuck where 9lbs of excess skin was removed from her stomach.
To complete her transformation, Lyndsey then had a boob job and breast lift to transform her drooping A-cups to a perky DD.
Now she weighs a healthy 9st and is finally able to show off the body she had always longed for.
Lyndsey said: "I am so proud of the transformation I have made and I now feel like I am living the life I always dreamed of.
"I can now wear a bikini and not have to feel like I need to make an excuse about how I look, or the reason for my excess skin.
"I can finally look in the mirror and see a beautiful woman staring back."
Lyndsey Hoover after

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

Calum Von Moger's 13 Tips For Bigger Biceps

10 of the biggest weight loss myths you probably believe